Click on Image Below to Register!
Please do not confuse Upstart with Preschool Registration.
Upstart Information for SY 2017-18
Our biggest donation yet!!! $16,400. We live in an amazing community!
February Technology Spotlight
South Sevier High School
Sevier School District would like to thank the citizens of Sevier County for their support of the 2013 voted leeway. That leeway has made many of these wonderful technology enhancements possible.
Mr. Brady is a teacher who is passionate about technology and student engagement. iPad
use in his classroom has been extremely beneficial in enhancing student focus, learning,
and keeping students engaged. Mr. Brady uses apps to take attendance, which saves time
and helps him with student names and relationships.
State Legislature Policy and Budget Issues
2018 General Session: January 22 through March 8, 2018
Sevier School District Priorities
We support investments in...
- Local control and flexibility
- focused efforts on local needs and priorities
- Early childhood education and services
- preK-3 enhancements and family support
- Proactive data and assessment systems
- benchmarked interim and formative measures
- Recruiting, retaining, and supporting highly qualified teachers and staff
- professional development
- Increasing family involvement in schools
- community learning centers