Principal: N Rod Hinck
Secretary: Angela Johnson
NORTH SEVIER MIDDLE SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 11-07-2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 93%
- Associate License - 7%
- LEA-specific License - 0%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Address: 135 North 100 West, Salina, UT
Phone: (435) 529-3841/529-7266
School Colors: blue and crimson
Teachers are available after school from 2:50 - 3:30 PM Monday - Thursday and from 1:15 - 1:30 PM on Fridays. They are also available before school, later on Friday, & other times during the school day by appointment only.
ABOUT North Sevier Middle School
North Sevier Middle School was built in 1998. NSMS provides a positive learning environment where students have every opportunity to achieve their academic potential. The curriculum emphasizes basic skills and exploration experiences to help students make a satisfactory transition during the years between elementary school and high school.
NSMS faculty members consistently work to maintain the highest levels of professionalism. Their goal is to give students an education which will have a significant and lasting effect in their lives. There are approximately 211 students enrolled at NSMS.
P.A.C.K.: Productive - Accountable - Compassionate - Knowledgeable
"NSMS will provide ALL students a safe learning environment & will ensure ALL students learn."
Continue the development of lifelong skills:
Some of our fun student activities include Fun Run (2 mile race), “Beat the Teach” Reading Contest, Student vs. Faculty Athletic Activities, Red Ribbon Week, White Ribbon Week, Kindness Week, HOPE Week, and a Veteran's Day Program.