SOUTH SEVIER MIDDLE SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 04-05-2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 89%
- Associate License - 6%
- LEA-specific License - 6%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Welcome to South Sevier Middle School
300 East Center Monroe, UT 84754
Mission Statement: South Sevier Middle School aims to provide a safe and positive learning experience where students are enthusiastic learners, confident individuals, and successful citizens who practice the habits of critical thinking, grit, and acceptance of self and others on a daily basis.
Vision Statement: With the support of parents/guardians and the community, all students will achieve academic, emotional, and social growth leaving South Sevier Middle School prepared to find success as a high school student.
Academic Program Philosophy
Learn, Master, Explore
Learn core skills and concepts taught by your teachers, demonstrate mastery through repeated practice & effort, then explore a variety of pathways that can lead you to career, hobby, and adult life success!
Citizenship Program Philosophy
|Real Rams Show...|
|Be a Real Ram, Show PRIDE!|
New program being coordinated between SSMS and Central Utah Six County AoG... Foster Grandparents!
Click here for more info: