SOUTH SEVIER MIDDLE SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 04-05-2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 89%
- Associate License - 6%
- LEA-specific License - 6%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
South Sevier Middle School
300 East Center Monroe, UT 84754
Phone: (435) 527-4607
Fax: (435) 527-4636
School Colors: Red and White
Engage. Act. Contribute.
…three simple words that define how we achieve success academically and socially
Real Rams Show...
P ersonal Responsibility