SOUTH SEVIER MIDDLE SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 10-13-2022, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 88%
- Associate License - 6%
- LEA-specific License - 6%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Welcome to South Sevier Middle School
300 East Center Monroe, UT 84754
Use this link to view the presentation from Think Right Parent Night on December 1, 2022
Mission Statement: South Sevier Middle School aims to provide a safe and positive learning experience where students are enthusiastic learners, confident individuals, and successful citizens who practice the habits of critical thinking, grit, and acceptance of self and others on a daily basis.
Vision Statement: With the support of parents/guardians and the community, all students will achieve academic, emotional, and social growth leaving South Sevier Middle School prepared to find success as a high school student.
Academic Program Philosophy
Learn, Master, Explore
Learn core skills and concepts taught by your teachers, demonstrate mastery through repeated practice & effort, then explore a variety of pathways that can lead you to career, hobby, and adult life success!
Citizenship Program Philosophy
|Real Rams Show...|
|Be a Real Ram, Show PRIDE!|
New program being coordinated between SSMS and Central Utah Six County AoG... Foster Grandparents!
Click here for more info: