SOUTH SEVIER HIGH SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 04-05-2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 100%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 0%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
To prepare our students with individualized opportunities and pathways in an atmosphere in which all members of a safe, diverse, and engaged small community appreciate and strive for excellence.
Address: 430 West 100 South, Monroe
Phone: (435) 527-4651/ 527-4652
Fax: (435) 527-4653
School Colors: red, and white
Monday – Thursday 7:30AM – 3:30PM
Friday 7:30AM – 1:30PM
ABOUT South Sevier High School
South Sevier High School has a current enrollment of 430 students in grades 9-12. Our faculty members are 100% degreed for their teaching assignments. 74% of our faculty members hold graduate degrees.