Principal: Ted Chappell
Secretary: Paula Chynoweth
RED HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 04-05-2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 88%
- Associate License - 8%
- LEA-specific License - 4%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Address: 400 South 600 West, Richfield
Phone: (435) 896-6421
Fax: (435) 896-6423
School Colors: Blue and Gray
At Red Hills Middle School we strive to provide a safe learning environment where students are inspired to think critically and become self-reliant learners. Our mission is to ensure that every student possess the skills to build a strong social and academic foundation, in order to be a successful high school student and responsible member of the community.
Red Hills Middle School’s goal is to send students on to Richfield High School confident and prepared to be successful. The school was constructed in 1985. There are about 530 students enrolled at RHMS. 74% of teachers have master’s degrees or are working towards one.