SOUTH SEVIER HIGH SCHOOL
2012/2013 TRUSTLANDS MONEY SUMMARY
We had six goals for our trust lands money:
• Raise Core End-of-Level or RIT scores in math, science, and language arts for all students.
• Allow students one-on-one interaction with their teachers.
• Provide an opportunity for students not mastering materials to re-take tests, receive additional help on assignments, and attend sessions where important core curriculum concepts are re-taught.
• Provide students with another option for credit recovery.
• Provide better instructional strategies through technology.
• Provide teachers with additional training concerning our classroom technology.
We spent $8,418 on employee salaries and benefits. Multiple teachers used these for tutoring sessions every Wednesday night for two hours. We spent $2,657 on supplies for overhead-projector bulbs and toner for the printers. We purchased new Spanish textbooks for $652. We purchased ipads, kindles and other technology hardware for $7,333. This will really help in the teaching process. We purchased 8 Odyssey Ware Site Licenses for $4,377 for credit recovery.