Get Involved with SSMS
Serve on the
We are seeking nominations for individuals interested in serving as a member of the SSMS Community Council for the 2021-2022 school year. To be eligible you must have a student enrolled at South Sevier Middle School during the 21-22 school year.
Responsibilities of the community council include:
- Participate in the development of an ongoing school improvement plan
- Participate in the development of a Trust Lands proposal and budget
- Serve as a member of the school curriculum review committee
- Serve as a member of the building needs committee
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration
If you are interested, please come to the office to complete the form shown below before Friday, August 27th. Thank you for your consideration and interest in helping SSMS find continued success.
Principal Michelle Nielson
Attention: South Sevier Middle School Community Council
I am interested in serving as a member of the SSMS Community Council for the 2021-2022 school year.
Student Name: Student Grade:
Town of Residence: