Opportunities provided for parents by serving on the community council.
- · Participate in the development of an ongoing school improvement plan
- · Participate in the development of a Trust Lands proposal and budget
- · Participate in the development of a school level professional development plan.
- · Serve as the school curriculum review committee
- · Serve as the building needs committee
- · Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration
- · Review and act upon all applications for the formation of student clubs
- · Review school assessment data